Job Title: Transportation Specialist
Reports To: Program Director
Summary: Provide safety and security to an all female population, transporting residents and clients to and from employment and other approved appointments. Assist the Transportation and Operations Coordinator as needed.
Probationary Period: Three month probationary period required
Primary Responsibilities and Duties include the following:
- Transport The Next Door (TND) residents to and from work and other approved appointments
- Complete incident report for significant encounters
- Perform other duties as assigned
- F-Endorsement Driving License
- To be successful in executing the responsibilities and duties assigned in this job, a person must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. This person must be self-motivated and able to make quality, ethical decisions independent of supervision when necessary. This person must be willing to abide by the Statement of Faith for the Downtown Ministry Center and The Next Door.
- Keep ALL information regarding staff, residents, diagnosis, group information, etc, confidential at all times.
- Consistently treat residents and co-workers with the utmost respect.
- Work as a necessary part of a team effort.
- Model ethical and professional behavior at all times.
Please submit cover letter and resume to Becky.Phelps@thenextdoor.org or by fax to (423) 779-1318 no later than Friday, August 17, 2012. Indicate in your cover letter your required hourly pay and the shift or shifts you are available to work. No phone calls, please.