Ronald McDonald House Charities of Greater Chattanooga
Ronald McDonald House Charities (RMHC) of Greater Chattanooga provides a “home away from home” for families of seriously ill or injured children and supports programs that improve the health, education, and well-being of children. The cornerstone programs are: the Ronald McDonald House, Ronald McDonald Family Room and Ronald McDonald Care Mobile.
Job Title: Development Officer; Entry Level; Full Time (Non-Exempt)
Specific duties include but are not limited to:
- Cultivate and solicit individuals, organization, and corporations to support RMHC
- Assist with the coordination of annual fundraising events
- Network with other fundraising professionals
- Identify and solicit new donors
- Assist in the development of the annual events budget
- Identify grant opportunities, write proposals, and prepare reports.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- A B.S. in business, communications, English, non-profit management or related field from an accredited college or university.
- A desire to learn the knowledge of development/fundraising concepts and appropriate solicitation techniques.
- A warm and engaging personality, self-motivated and able to solve problems.
- Display time and project management skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work collaboratively with a wide range of people and personalities and a desire to work with volunteers.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Proficient computer skills including a working knowledge of donor database software.
Salary is commensurate with experience.
Apply to: RMHC Director of Development at email@example.com
closing - 3.5.12