This page is dedicated to promoting, sharing,and collaboration amongst the nonprofit community. As they say –“One nonprofit’s trash is another nonprofit’s treasure”! Use this page to give items away, ask for items to be donated, seek input or information, and borrow or trade items in an effort to save valuable dollars. While we generally will not accept notices of items for sale, we will, as in cases of shared office space, shared staff, etc. also list services that promote efficiency and economies of scale! If you would like to list an item/service, please email SaraCollier@cnpchatt.org a short description of the item or service you wish to list along with contact information. The CNP reserves the right to refuse to list any services or items it deems not consistent with the above policy.
- NEW! Several large desks and cabinets are avaiable to an organization in need. Contact Buck Gentry at : 423-622-1800 ext 201 or email@example.com for more information.
NEW! Free! HP Laserjet 2100 Printer works fine but needs a new print cartridge. Please contact Rebecaa Underwood at firstname.lastname@example.org
NEW! Middle School in need of new office chairs for the waiting area (6 chairs) and the conference room (6 chairs). The waiting area chairs would need to be without rollers. Please contact Kate Skonberg at email@example.com.
- NEW! Dynamic Displays & Graphics has a group of used displays they will give to interested nonprofit organizations at no charge with the purchase of associated graphics. For more details, click here. To take advantage of this offer, contact Libby Santin at Dynamic Displays & Graphics at 423-266-5879 x105 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- NEW! A local nonprofit is seeking individual tables with wheels (i.e. student desks) that can be easily moved for training purposes. For more details, contact Sara Collier at email@example.com.
- 12-20-12 The Community Foundation of Greater Chattanooga has several office chairs available to another nonprofit. Please contact Rebecca at firstname.lastname@example.org or 423-265-0586.
- 11-14-12 The Tri-State Therapeutic Riding Center is in need of small oil heaters (4) to place in their volunteer room and restrooms for the winter months. This is a non-profit equestrian program offering equine assisted activities to individuals with physical, mental and emotional disabilities. Tri-State has an enclosed facilities for year-round therapies, however no heat. Denise Wright at 423-339-2517 if you are able to assist.
- 11-13-12 Clark and Washington, LLC have four desks, 2 U-shape and 2 L-shape, including file cabinets, and several office chairs that are in gently-used condition. These items are free, but the takers must come to their Lee Highway office to disassemble them and pick them up by November 30. Inquiries can be made with Leslie Cryer at email@example.com or 423-893-8340.
- 10-4-12 St. Elmo Storage is cleaning out some of its warehouses and has office furniture for donation to a nonprofit including thirty office desks and chairs, cubicles, etc. Those interested may contact Bob or Dot at 423-865-2424 for more details.
- Copier Available! Gestetner Copy Machine- Small footprint for small spaces, Copy machine works but is in need of a tune-up. Free to a non-profit who needs it. Contact Joelle Cavitt at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mueller Co. has several Windows XP computers, some inkjet printers, a few monitors, fax machines, etc. that they would like to donate to an organization in need of these items. All of the items must be claimed by the end of the week (Friday, August 24). Interested organizations may contact Aaron Lewis at ALewis@muellercompany.com.
- Office Space- Three offices, (100 square feet (with window), 160 square feet, and 117 square feet) available in professional office building. Included in the price: bathroom, heat and water, and shared kitchen and meeting room. Office building located at 1502 McCallie Avenue. Office furniture negotiable. Short term lease available. Serious inquiries contact Dana at email@example.com or call (423) 752-4449.
- Commercial Washer and Dryer needed by the Chattanooga Zoo. Commercial sized washing machine and dryer are needed to help care for animals at the Chattanooga Zoo. Donation can be tax deductible and will help maintain the quality animal care and health at the Zoo. Please contact Liz Crowe at 423-643-5788 for questions or donations.
- Printers Available- 6 HP inkjet printers—2 standard and 4 wide format, all in good working condition. Printers will need to be picked up and agency must provide letter for tax purposes. Contact Jonathan Gibbons at firstname.lastname@example.org or 752-0307.
- Office Desk Available- Large desk with shelving in great condition available. Click here for photo. Contact Candace at email@example.com or 266-9404.
- Available for a Limited Time! Fixtures/equipment from a 10 room childcare facility here in Chattanooga. Items to be given include such things as: changing tables, locked/secure medicine and supply cabinets, child sized sinks and toilets, light fixtures, ceiling tiles, shades, water fountains etc. Items need to be picked up between Monday, Feb. 6th and Wednesday, Feb. 8th. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 266-1329 if interested.
- Overhead Projectors are needed by Young Life of Chattanooga to facilitate singing at local high school Young Life Clubs. Contact Mari VanderWoude at (423) 634-7188 or email the office at email@example.com.
- Junk Removal Services- MaryEllen Locher Foundation is in need of assistance removing a large copier from their offices. If you can help, contact Cindy Pare at firstname.lastname@example.org or 423-490-4555.
- Computers Needed- The Brainerd/East Chattanooga Initiative (collaboration of churches and nonprofits) is in need of several computers with internet capability to use in after school programs aimed at bringing children up to grade level in reading and math. Contact Kay Thompson at email@example.com or 356-0966 for more info or to donate.
- Purity Water Inc. has 15 Oasis Aqua Bar water coolers that they would like to donate to interested nonprofit organizations. The coolers are designed to work with a water filter or reverse osmosis system and provide a continuous supply of hot, room temperature and cold water. To find out more, contact Forrest Forman at 423-894-0737.
- Legal Aid of East TN, Chattanooga is in need of several office chairs to replace those currently in poor condition. They could use at least three rolling desk chairs for their employees as well as six or more armchairs/conference chairs for clients to sit in during consultations. If you can meet all or part of this need, contact Russell Fowler or Charlie McDaniel at 423-756-4013.
- Pro Bono Photography Service - Local photographer donating photography services to nonprofit charitable events. Contact Jim Burns at 423-509-1536 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 8 Good Phones to Give Away - AT&T Phone system available with 4-Lines and speakerphone. It all works! Contact Ann LePage at Metropolitan Ministries, 624-9654, ext 105.
- Crib Needed - Relative Caregiver program needs a crib and crib bedding for aunt and uncle caring for young neices. Contact Alissa from the RCP program at email@example.com or 423-424-4203.
- Piano Available - 1886/8 antique Decker Bros New York Grand Upright Piano that I would like to donate to an agency or church. It does need to be tuned and the last key on the right is jammed, but I have been told that is easy to repair. My contact info is either my e-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 423 867 7480(H) or 423424 8544(C).
- Office Items Needed - Scenic City Women's Network is in need of Couch, Occasional chairs, Pillows, Rugs, Lamps, Tables, Art, Large dry erase board ,Book cases,Refrigerator, Stove, Small dinette with 2/charis, Six lightweight 8’ folding tables, 40 folding chairs, Power point projector, Lap top computer, Copier, books by Christian authors. Contact Susan at 423.698.6262.
- Dresser/Mattress Needed - Grandmother raising two grandchildren is in need of dressers and queen size mattress for the children. Contact Contact Theresa G. Jorgensen at the Relative Caregiver Program at 423-298-3269.
- Office Space Available! - Brainerd United Methodist Church as several large rooms available which could be used as office space or for other uses. Occupants would have separate entrance and plenty of parking. Utilities included in minimal monthly fee. Contact Alice Carbaugh at 423-698-6951 or email@example.com.